So here we are with only one week left until our Wish for Kim’s RAD anniversary is done! We are currently just over $500 away from reaching our goal of raising $1,500 for the Rheumatoid Patient Foundation. When we originally announced in this post what we wanted to do, we told you that we would be giving away prizes as an added incentive. For a minimum $25 donation, you would get the chance to win one of three prizes valued at over $100. Today we are revealing what the prizes will be. Below are the pictures of the actual prizes that will be awarded to three lucky individuals who donate to Kim’s Wish by December 12, 2012. The boxes in the following three pictures will be awarded to three lucky winners who have generously donated a minimum of $25 to our Wish. Click on the pictures to enlarge them. Plus if you pull them up in the gallery, scroll down a little bit, and on the bottom right hand side there’s an option to view the boxes full screen.
One of the things that we have learned as we have done this is that the biggest thing we need is promotion. We have to get the word out about our Wish. We are exceedingly grateful to those of you who have spread the word through Twitter, Facebook, and have blogged about it. We can’t thank you enough. However, with only one week left and the fact we are currently short of our goal by $500 or so, we have decided to sweeten the pot a little.
We are having another giveaway that will take place over the next week. Here’s what we are asking you to do; simply spread the word. Just share the link to our Wish page or to this blog post on Twitter, Facebook, or by blogging about it between now and next Wednesday, December 12, 2012. That’s it. We would love if you would share this on every source you have available for every day between now and next Wednesday, but that is up to you. In return for you sharing our Wish or this post, one person will win the prize package pictured below.
Here are the details:
- We will work on the honor system. If you say you shared it, we believe you. [Besides, the guilt you would feel if you lied about it and then actually won would drive you crazy so just be honest!]
- You must share our Wish or this blog post at least once, but we would love it if you shared it every day over the next week.
- After you share either our Wish or this post, you MUST leave a comment in the comment section below telling us where you shared it (Twitter, Facebook, blog, etc.). That is the only way we will be able to choose a winner.
- While many of you have shared our Wish information over the last several weeks, past sharing will not count for this giveaway. You must spread the word again.
- In case you missed it, here is the link to our Wish page. Kim’s Wish
So there you have it. Spread the news, make sure to leave a comment below, and cross your fingers that you win next week!