How do you start to say thank you when your heart is overwhelmed with gratitude? We set a goal of raising $1,500 for the Rheumatoid Patient Foundation and we didn’t just make our goal, we far exceeded it by raising a total of $1,700!!!
Therefore . . . . .
- To family, friends, Rheum-mates, and strangers I don’t even know who donated . . .
- To those who shared our Wish on Facebook . . .
- To those who Tweeted and re-Tweeted our wish again and again . . .
- To those who took the time to link to our wish in a blog post . . .
- To those who came along side us and promoted and supported this Wish as if it was yours . . .
. . . . . a huge, genuine, heartfelt Thank You!!!
Before we get to the winners, I want to look at some of the numbers behind our Wish.
- 38 total donors.
- 16 messages of love and encouragement left on our Wish page. I couldn’t keep track of similar messages on Twitter and Facebook.
- This blog post was viewed 276 times in the last 7 days!
- The same blog post was shared on Facebook 88 times and on Twitter 46 times in the last week!
- The same post was viewed in 8 different countries around the world.
- $1,700 raised for the Rheumatoid Patient Foundation!
Lastly, by far the hardest part about doing this Wish was the self-promotion. I loath asking people for stuff that benefits me or something for me personally. That was hard. I didn’t like bombarding my Facebook and Twitter feeds with requests of “give” and “share”. I know many of you feel the same way. So thank you for allowing us to “blow up” the feeds over the last few weeks and thank you for taking the time to share it on your own feeds even if you felt uncomfortable doing it.
Let’s talk about the prizes. Below are the names of the winners. For the boxes, the first name chosen will get first choice, second name gets second choice, etc. I will be contacting all winners privately. Should a prize go unclaimed or if I cannot reach a prize winner, I will select another winner and they will move to the bottom of the list. I have set a 48 hour time limit for the winners to contact me about claiming their prize. Same rules will apply for the kitchen gift set.
And now without further ado, the winner’s list . . . drum roll please.
The winners of the boxes are:
- Brex Wollin Jr.
- Janet Graham
- Sarah Fitch
Two of the first three winners did not claim their prizes so I picked two new winners.
The winner of the kitchen gift set is:
- Sandy Schelthelm